
I really thought that if I had Dallin all to myself for a few days I would convince him that Nanna is more fun than Papa. Didn't work. I even bought him a "Lightning McQueen Racetrack" which was a huge hit but he still prefers and asks "Where's Papa go?".
Papa took him in "Papa's red car" to Sonic for a really cold apple juice slush! He held onto it all day untill it was all gone. Needless to say Leslie got the job of mopping all of Nanna's floors the next day.
We absolutely had a marvelous time having him and Hailey for a visit. Thanks Kyle!


2 comments:
Wow! Look at that red car! I go for a ride with "Papa" too. The bottom picture of Dallin holding an apple slush in one hand and his cars in the other is cute! Such a boy!
sounds so fun!! you're so lucky you get to travel around and see all your new grandkids!
i too love the last picture of dallin!
Post a Comment